Good news! It’s quick and easy to fix and will feed a family of 6. Now, for the one little piece of info that some foodies might object to….the sauce is made with canned soup. Oh, for heaven sake, get over it! There’s absolutely no shame!!! Yes, I can and do, make a similar casserole entirely from scratch and it’s delicious. But guess what, it ain’t this pan of lovin’ from the oven!
- 8 Ounces - Dried Spaghetti
- 2 Tablespoons - Butter
- 1 1/2 Cups - Fresh Mushrooms, Sliced
- 1/2 Cup - Yellow Onion, Finely Chopped
- 2 (10.75 Ounces) - Cans Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 Cup - Sour Cream
- 1 Cup - Sharp Cheddar Cheese, Shedded
- 1 - Fully Cooked Rotisserie Chicken, Shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook pasta according to package directions until just al dente. Drain and set aside.
- In a saucepan, melt butter then saute mushrooms and onion until both are nice and soft.
- In a large bowl mix soup and sour cream until blended. And cooked mushrooms, onion, chicken and spaghetti and fold until everything is evenly coated with sauce.
- Pour spaghetti into a 9x13 dish and top with cheese. Bake in a preheated oven for about 30 minutes or until casserole is heated through.