Oreo fluff is a simple sweet, no-bake, dessert that is made from thawed frozen whipped topping, cream cheese, vanilla pudding, and, of course, Oreos! You can eat it plain or as a dip for Oreo cookies. Its light creamy texture simply melts in your mouth.
What Is Oreo Fluff?
Oreo Fluff is a sweet dessert that has a cool whip base. It has a mousse-like consistency and is meant to be eaten as a dip or in a bowl like a pudding.
Oreo Fluff Ingredients
- Instant Vanilla Pudding: Be sure to grab the instant variety.
- Cream Cheese: In this recipe, it’s important to have the cream cheese extremely soft.
- Milk: I use whole milk for the added richness.
- Cool Whip: I like the extra creamy variety. Be sure to thaw it overnight in the fridge.
- Oreos: Use a family-size pack of regular Oreos. Cookies, filling, and all!
- Cream Cheese: As I mentioned above, the cream cheese needs to be very soft. After beating it for 2 minutes, there will still be very, very tiny lumps of cream cheese. That’s how it’s supposed to be, don’t stress. Once the Oreos are added you won’t notice it a bit.
- Stirring: After the fluff has chilled, it’s best not to stir.
Storing + Freezing + Make-Ahead
- How Long Can You Keep This In The Fridge? Treat this Oreo fluff dip as you would a cheesecake — which means chill it whenever you have a chance! Don’t let it sit out too long. You can store any leftovers for up to 3-4 days.
- Can I Freeze This? No, this is best served fresh.
- Make-Ahead Tips: Since this Oreo fluff salad needs to be set, it comes with make-ahead time built in. Letting it sit for at least two hours is best; even better overnight!
- Food Safety: If you’d like more info on food safety check out this link.
More No-Bake Recipes
- Strawberry Heaven On Earth Cake
- Kool Aid Pie
- Pumpkin Lasagna
- Summer Berry Icebox Cake
- Cranberry Jello Salad
- Million Dollar Pie
- Blueberry Yum Yum
- Cherry Delight
- Peanut Butter Lasagna
- Peach Heaven On Earth Cake
- Pistachio Pie
- 1 (8 ounce) block cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 (3.4 oz) packages Instant Vanilla Pudding
- 3 cups milk
- 1 (8 ounce) tub Cool Whip, thawed overnight
- 1 pack Oreos, crushed
- Heat the cream cheese (1 block) on a microwave-safe plate for 15-30 seconds depending on how soft it is. You want to soften it to the point where you can easily leave a full fingerprint but you don't want to cook it!
- In a large, deep, mixing bowl, using a hand-held electric mixer, beat the cream cheese for 2 minutes.
- Add the pudding mix (2 packages) to the cream cheese and continue to mix, scraping the bottom of the bowl to incorporate the dry pudding mixture, until well combined and smooth.
- Gradually add the milk (3 cups), mixing on low for 3-4 minutes, then on high for 4-5 minutes until you get a pudding consistently.
- Gently fold in Cool Whip (1 tub).
- Gently fold in Oreos (1 pack) until thoroughly, combined.
- Cover the bowl with plastic and chill for at least 1 hour or overnight. It's best not to stir after chilling. Serve