Is there anything better than the food for the holidays? My Christmas desserts will top off any feast or casual holiday gathering deliciously. Cakes, pies, easy layered desserts to feed a crowd and more. Whether you’re hosting a Christmas dessert party or making gifts to share with friends, neighbors, and teachers, I’ve got the recipe you need!
If you’re looking for cookies, check out my 80 + Christmas Cookie Recipes!
Merry Christmas to you and your family. May your holiday be filled with lotsa of love, lotsa of family and really good food! ♥
- Eggnog Pie – If you love eggnog, this easy no bake eggnog pie is for you!! It’s lusciously creamy, loaded with eggnog flavor all cradled in a graham cracker crust.
- Million Dollar Pie – lives up to its name with mounds of creamy filling loaded with fruit and nuts — and the best part? It’s no-bake and a snap to make!
- Sweet Potato Pie With Condensed Milk – is a delicious southern classic that’s a huge family favorite. It’s creamy, not overly sweet, and easy to make.
- Pecan Pie – This Southern classic pecan pie features sweet rich custard & plenty of toasted pecans in a flakey golden crust that’ll put them in a yummy flavor coma.
- Sour Cream Apple Pie – An unexpected ingredient brings a tart, creamy brightness to a classic with my sour cream apple pie! You’ll never look at apple pies the same way again!
- Possum Pie – is a cool, creamy, southern pie perfect for any occasion. A decadent triple layer filling is cradled is a buttery pecan shortbread crust.
- Decadent Chocolate Rum Pie – departs from the classic pie via a splash of rum, a chocolate crumb crust, homemade whipped cream topped with a chocolate curls.
- Oreo Pie – Say hello to this no-bake Oreo Pie. You can make this pie in less than 10 minutes! And let’s talk about the taste…divine!
- Coconut Cream Pie Bars – these have a rich coconut cream filling set in an easy press-in delicious cookie crust! Big family gatherings and potluck perfect!
- Impossible Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes – These have all the delicious taste of pumpkin pie in a perfect handheld bite. No rolling out a crust either!
- Pecan Pie Bars – Ooey, gooey, and just plain yummy, pecan pie bars make your favorite pie into a dessert that feeds a party — or just one sweet-toothed chef!
- Cherry Delight – This cherry delight recipe is loaded with lots of layers of flavor! It has a crunchy graham cracker crust, a rich, creamy cheesecake layer, and is topped with sweet-tart cherry pie filling!
- Eclair Cake – is a sweet creamy rendition of an indulgent American treat transformed into a decadent icebox cake that comes together in 20 minutes flat!
- Tiramisu – is a deliciously creamy, rich no-bake dessert that contains layers of espresso and cognac-soaked ladyfingers, and sweet, butter mascarpone filling.
- Butterscotch Delight – is a wonderful layered dessert with a graham cracker crust, cheesecake layer, and butterscotch layer, then topped with a Cool whip!
- Chocolate Delight – It’s Pudding! It’s a Pie! – It’s a chocolate delight! Layers of surprise flavors and luscious chocolate pudding piled high on a pecan shortbread crust.
- Chocolate Lasagna – a super easy, no-bake dessert that’s deliciously light, creamy, and chocolaty perfection.
- Pumpkin Lasagna – This no-bake pumpkin lasagna boasts sweet creamy layers of dreamy pumpkin, Cool Whip, and rich cream cheese filling on a fall spiced gingersnap crust.
- Heaven On Earth Cake – Easy no-bake heaven on earth cake is layered with fluffy angel food cake, sweet-tart cherry pie filling, and creamy pudding layer. A trifle in a 9X13 dish!
- Coconut Cake With Coconut Cream Frosting – is rich, creamy, delicately sweet, & off the charts moist. It’s topped off with coconut cream cheese frosting & shredded coconut!!
- Triple Layer Chocolate Cake – This is a chocolate cake dream come true! Three layers of the most delicious chocolate cake generously topped with a fabulous chocolate frosting!
- Brown Sugar Pound Cake – this may be the best cake you’ve ever tasted! Dense, moist, and molasses-and-caramel-flavored – perfect to bake in chilly weather.
- Eggnog Pound Cake – is the perfect cake for the holidays! Infused with the delicious flavor of a rich, homemade custard enhanced with nutmeg from the eggnog.
- Bourbon Pecan Pound Cake With Caramel Glaze – is a buttery, rich, tender cake loaded with pecans, just the right amount of bourbon, and topped with a luscious Caramel Glaze!
- Grandma’s Fruit Cocktail Cake – Serve this old-fashioned Fruit Cocktail Cake up for dessert or invite your friends for coffee! Made from scratch, NO box mix needed!
- Gingerbread Cupcakes with Lemon Cream Cheese Frosting – These are absolutely delicious gingerbread cupcakes. They are everything gingerbread should be. Nicely spiced, moist, and they melt in your mouth! The frosting takes gingerbread to a whole new level. Lemon Cream Cheese
- Butterfinger Cake – Our easy Butterfinger Cake recipe starts with a cake mix so it’s a snap to make. Uniquely moist, flavored with chocolate and caramel, and topped with a thick generous layer of whipped topping and crushed butterfingers.
- Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cake – Rich, Uber Chocolatey, and Super Moist! We Start With a Cake Mix So Not Only Is this Delicious, It’s Easy To Make Too
- Baileys Irish Cream Cake – For a wonderfully rich dense sweet treat, you must try my Baileys Irish Cream Cake. It has a mild Irish Cream flavor topped with an unforgettable glaze.
- Harvey Wallbanger Cake – Our retro ’70’s harvey wallbanger cake is a crazy moist, fun riff on a classic cocktail that uses a doctored cake mix for easy, quick preparation!
- Sour Cream Chocolate Cake – This showstopping sour cream chocolate cake with peanut butter frosting and a chocolate peanut butter glaze will utterly and deliciously steal the show!
- Cherry Pineapple Dump Cake – Cherry pineapple dump cake has a golden cake topping over pineapple cherry filling. It only takes 1 pan, 4 ingredients, & 5 mins to assemble!
- Mickey Reindeer Cake Pops – I bet, one of these Rudolph inspired sleigh bell-ringing sweets Mickey Reindeer Cake Pops must have lit Santa’s way to your chimney.
- Gingerbread Muffins With Spiced Crumb Topping – Tender, moist, fluffy Gingerbread Muffins with a generous spiced Crumb Topping!
- Cherry Crisp – This intense cherry crisp boasts ripe luscious cherries blanketed with the most delicious sweet crunchy topping for a dessert that’s outa’ this world!
- Bisquick Peach Cobbler – Thick sweet juicy Bisquick peach cobbler is a homage to grandma with a flavor that’ll make her proud and a surprisingly welcome air of convenience.
- Pear Cobbler – a fall twist on one of the most easygoing desserts around. Tender pears, golden topping, and a perfect cobbler are all yours.
- Pecan Pie Cobbler – brings together the ooey gooey filling of pecan pie with the decadent cake-like topping of your favorite cobbler! It’s to die for delish!
- Apple Cranberry Crisp – the perfect Autumn dessert that’s not too sweet and has a perfect mix of sweet-and-tart flavors. It’s a holiday-ready treat!
- Polar Bear Paws – a See’s Candies favorite, wraps chewy caramel and peanut centers with smooth white chocolate candy coating! Perfect for the holidays!
- Reindeer Noses – Bring fun to the holiday baking with this easy, three-ingredient, kid-friendly recipe for Reindeer Noses! Kids and grown-ups alike will love this treat!
- White Trash – is crazy delicious and incredibly addictive! It’s the perfect mix of creamy, crunchy, sweet and salty! Makes a great holiday gift♥
- Buckeye Recipe -the perfect combination candy, creamy peanut butter and luscious chocolate. Homemade, easy to make, and amazing!
- Easy Fudge – My all-time favorite Easy FUDGE! It’s super easy to make, no thermometer required and has a great old-fashioned, amazing fudge flavor and texture!
- Bourbon Toffee – This rich sweet homemade bourbon toffee is a yummy crunchy treat with toasted pecans and chocolate bliss in every crave-worthy bite.
- Microwave Fudge – Get all the magic of your fave candy store right in your kitchen with my super easy, foolproof 5-ingredient microwave Fudge! Three minutes is all you need!
- Peanut Butter Fudge – Ditch the candy bar and indulge in a piece of my delectable Peanut Butter Fudge!
- White Chocolate Caramel Fudge – White chocolate fudge with a lovely caramel swirl pattern. Gorgeous on your Christmas Cookie Tray!
- Crockpot Candy – Satisfying that pesky chocolate craving couldn’t be simpler. My Crockpot Candy recipe is so easy it might need a warning label!
- Christmas Crack – buttery homemade toffee layered between flakey Saltine crackers and a rich sweet chocolate topping with a toasted pecan crown.
- Georgia Pig Peanut Brittle – Not your run of the mill Peanut Brittle! This Georgia Pig Peanut Brittle is tender, crunchy at the same time and has an airy, honeycomb interior.
- Pretzel Snowmen – These crispy, chocolaty Pretzel Snowmen come together with just a touch of frosting and a little imagination.
40 + Christmas Desserts
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons ground fresh cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon ground cloves
- 2 cups brown sugar-firmly packed
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 3 cups pumpkin puree-chilled
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter-at room temperature
- 8 ounces cream cheese-at room temperature
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
Make The Cookies:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger and cloves and set aside.
- In another large bowl, whisk together brown sugar and oil until well combined. Add pumpkin puree and whisk until combined. Add eggs and vanilla and whisk until combined. Add half the flour mixture to pumpkin mixture and combine. Add the rest of flour mixture and combine well.
- Using a small ice cream scoop, drop heaping tablespoon of dough onto silpat lined baking sheets. Bake 13-15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of each cookie comes out clean. Allow cool on pan completely and transfer to a wire cooling rack.
Make The Filling:
- In a medium bowl, using an electric mixer, beat butter and cream cheese together until well combined and there are no lumps.
- Add the powdered sugar, maple syrup, vanilla and cinnamon and beat until smooth. Do not over beat or the filling will lose structure.
- Spoon filling in a piping bag or 1 quart zip top bag. (Just cut about 1/4 inch corner off bag. I don't use a tip.)
- Turn half the totally cooled cookies upside down. Pipe about 1 tablespoon the halves. Place the other halves, flat side down on, on the filled halve. Press down slightly. Refrigerate until filling firms up slightly. Store any leftover in the fridge.
Fans Also Made:
None foundRATE THIS RECIPE